Stretch mark removal from hips only?

I have stretch marks on my hips, butt, upper thigh (none on my abdomen). The ones on my hips are deep (the butt/thighs narrower, flat). Can I have the ones surgically removed from my hips only (meaning without an extended tummy tuck for ex.)?

Stretch Mark Treatments

Thank you for your question in regards to stretch mark treatments. A series of microneedling treatments with the use of a growth factor can help improve the appearance of stretch marks and would be a better option rather than surgery. Surgery will leave you with a scar. Microneedling is safe for all skin types and there is no risk for pigmentation changes. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Stretch mark therapy in Los Angeles

Laser therapy is an excellent option for stretch marks in our clinic. We use a multi-active therapy Hidef Stretch Mark Protocol that has lasting effects. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no "cure" for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling and skin care can give significant improvement. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.