What sort of non filler treatment can I use to treat the hollows of my eyes? (photos)

I have red under eye and slightly dark eye lids and want to know what can be done other than fillers/injections to restore the skin under the eye and remove the red/bruised/dark look under my eyes. I'm incredibly self conscious about it and want to do something as permanent as possible.

No doctor answers yet