Keloid on the chest. What do you recommend?

I have been suffering from keloids on my chest for a while now.. I did take accutane for my face and back acne are pretty much gone but my keloids on my chest are being controled by my doctor with cortisone shots.. I would like to know if there is another solution for them to desapear once and for all.. I will even travel abroad Canada to get them treated, I just wanna have a more normal looking skin. . What will you recommend ?

Doctor Answers 1

Chest and back keloids

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Keloid treatments can be performed with a combination of lasers, IIT, Plato's Scar Serum, and surgery. Options can reduce thickness, inflammation, and size of keloids. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.