Keloid on the chest. What do you recommend?

I have been suffering from keloids on my chest for a while now.. I did take accutane for my face and back acne are pretty much gone but my keloids on my chest are being controled by my doctor with cortisone shots.. I would like to know if there is another solution for them to desapear once and for all.. I will even travel abroad Canada to get them treated, I just wanna have a more normal looking skin. . What will you recommend ?

Chest and back keloids

Keloid treatments can be performed with a combination of lasers, IIT, Plato's Scar Serum, and surgery. Options can reduce thickness, inflammation, and size of keloids. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles