Another name for "optilipo"?

There is a plastic surgeon in Los Angeles who's famous client is always putting his name out there. Her doctor seems to be getting the job done with this procedure but when I try to do more research, he is the only one doing this procedure. I think he just renamed something to make it his own. Can someone tell me if optilipo is legit for cellulite and fat breakdown?

Optilipo?

No knowledge of this procedure. Check out Cellfina for cellulite treatment. It is the most effective method on the market today to treat cellulite with patient satisfaction rates over 90 % two years after treatment.

Optilipo ... a SCAM!

this is not a validated liposuction device or non invasive technique.  I suggest you see an expert who uses validated techniques like VASER HI DEF and does sculpting and defining rather than just a small amount of fat removal.   Or uses non invasive devices such as coolsculpting or sculpsure, which are validated and approved by the FDA.  Best, Dr. Emer.