What is the best procedure for scar tissues resulted from infected skin abscess? (photo)

I had an infected skin abscess in my face a few years ago and now there are hard balls and swelled up tissues inside my right cheek. When I smile, the lines are not symmetrical and my right side of the face seem swelled up. Can this be fixed? If so, what are the procedures and prices range? Benghap, Thanks

Doctor Answers 1

Cyst scars on the face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It is best to determine the cause of the lumpiness, whether it is formed from scar tissue or residual cysts underneath the skin. Once the diagnosis is made, a treatment choice can be made.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.