Lutronic's INFINI vs EndyMed INTENSIF, which one is better for improving Acne Scars and why?

I have read about these 2 RF systems for improving acne scars and would love to know which of them is better.

RF and acne scarring

There is no one device that treats scars of all types. It is the METHOD not the device that gives the best results. However comparing devices, INFINI is much better, why, because it uses insulated needles compared to EndyMeds system. It is the insulation of the needles that gives the better result. 

Video outlines scar revision at a Specialist level. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Radio frequency for acne scars

I've had patients try this and the results have not been great. I don't think one treatment will do everything. Acne is a complicated process and requires complicated treatments. Treating all the layers is the secret.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon