I'm looking for a proper treatment to improve my acne scars. (photos)

I have treated them with 2 dermabrasions, laser resurfacing, subscision, and silicone injections but nothing seems to improve them in my opinion. The main problem areas are around the dimple areas of the cheek. 25 year old male.

Treating Acne Scars

A combination of fillers and lasers would be the best way to treat these scars.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with acne scars.  A combination of Bellafill, Restylane, or Juvederm for scars combined with eMatrix or Fraxel for acne scars will improve your skin.  Best, Dr. Green