I need to know if my deeper wound is infected or if it's healing like normal. (photo)

I had dropped a cup and had fallen on a broken peice resulting my leg being cut. It didn't show any signs of infection, in fact it looked like it was healing. But today I noticed it was a little bit white in a random area, so I pulled off the scab and the entire wound underneath was white. Is this normal? Or am I suffering from infection.

Cut on the leg requires attention

It does not look infected, but may require some medical attention to avoid further scarring. Once healed, apply Plato's Scar Serum. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles