Acne all over my forehead; what do I do? (Photos)

I have this acne all over my forehead and it has been more than a month, i have tried everyday cleanser and mousturizer every night but its getting a lot worst. Any idea about this please? Thank you.

Doctor Answers 3

See a General Dermatologist for treatments

I would see a general dermatologist for treatments (medical over laser in this case), once your acne is in remission you may, or may not need any physical treatments. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. 

Brisbane Dermatologist
4.7 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

Acne Solutions--Peels, Lasers, microneedling/prp, skin care

I suggest a combination of peels and lasers like clear + brilliant, microneedling/prp along with skin care.  I recommend a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

Failed OTC meds for acne

It's time to see a dermatologist for this or acne specialist. It requires topical prescription medication including Retin A and hydroquinone. I often will to peels and lasers if needed.

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.