Need your kind advice on loss of pigmentation due to burn. (photo)

Dear doctors, I have burnt scars and depigmentation on my forehead for the past 30 years from a fire accident. Image attached. I had erbum laser done to smoothen surface, midlite laser treatments to lessen the pigmentation. Doctor prescribed retin-A, vitamin C solution, and 50sp sunscreen for me to use daily. May I know is there any other way to improve the look on my forehead? Is there a treatment to permanently remove the pigment? Or put back the pigment in the affected area? Thank you!

Improving Pigment with Fraxel, Viva and microneedling/prp

I recommend a combination of treatment for best results:  Fraxel or viva and microneedlin/PRP. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer