Dermatologist specializing only in acne scar revision in Bucks County PA?

I am 47 years old and have some ice pick scars here and there from cystic acne. My acne has subsided as I've gotten older. I've already gone through Fraxel Restore, punch excisions etc and feel like I've been taken. Reading Dr Davin Lims write-ups gives me hope but he is in Australia. Anyone in this area do TCA Cross?

Go The Distance and See An Expert for Acne Scarring / TCA Cross / Laser Resurfacing

These types of scars do require a combination approach. Punch excisions and TCA cross work well for ice pick scars along with lasers and microneedling/PRP. Don't let distance dissuade you. I recommend seeing an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

TCA-cross and Acne scars

Without photos it is difficult to assess these scars and the best treatment.  Acne scars have been successfully treated with many different modalities.  I used TCA to treat scars and wrinkles before lasers were invented.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who is an expert in scars for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green