Secondary Smile Line Much Deeper on Left Cheek Than Right

Is it a good idea to get filler on just one side and not the other? I'm 25 years old and I don't think I need it on my right. Also..any recommendations as to which filler would be appropriate for me?

Fillers for asymmetrical smile lines

Just about everyone has one smile line that's a little deeper or different in shape than the other.  The halves of our face are not mirror images.  One side is always a little different than the other, so a filler can be used to treat one side and not the other.  I have used Restylane and Juvederm injected fairly superficially to treat lines similar to yours.

Fillers for asymmetrical smile lines

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Use of fillers for smile lines

You must be cautious about injection of filler in this region as it may cause excessive fullness and the "godfather" look.

I have used hyaluronic fillers such as restylane for this purpose.

Use of fillers for smile lines