Latest treatments for permanent burn mark?

I had a candle wax burn when i was a kid near the eye.the mark faded throughout the years but not completely but still visible and makes my eye look hollowed any latest treatments ? skin type 5 any answers would be appreciated

Doctor Answers 1

Latest Treatments/Permanent Burn-- Try Fractional Lasers Like Fraxel or CORE/Total FX

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without a picture it is hard to determine. There  are many options for improvement. I suggest a combination of pulsed dye laser and fractional lasers. See a laser specialist for treatment, a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in scarring.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.