Repairing wrinkles in Front of ears,

Hello, I am a 56 year old who is interested in repairing wrinkles in front of my ears, How much time does a procedure take and about what cost. I will be in L.A. for 1 week in May.I also work in San Francisco often so either location is fine. Is it possible to handle everything in a couple of visits. Thanks so much for your time, Pic s att. R.M.

Facial Wrinkle Reduction

There are a variety of methods to decrease facial wrinkles.  Some of the options are Sublative Rf treatments, chemical peels and laser resurfacing.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Facial Wrinkles

The fine wrinkles in front of your ear can be treated with fractionated CO2 laser resurfacing.  Typically the whole face can be treated.  The treatment will provide overall skin tightening, and improvement in skin quality and complexion.  You will need to be placed on antibiotics and antiviral medications prior to having the procedure, so you will need to meet the treating physician prior to your procedure.  Good Luck

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon