What treatment would you recommend for my facial acne scars? (photos)

please suggest best way to treat my facial acne scars. i am medical student charted out subscission+fraxel for mixed icepick +box scar types. do you think its best please help docs

Facial Acne scars

I prefer the Fraxel for the type of acne scars that you have.  Before Fraxel I would have recommended traditional dermabrasion to treat these scars.  While dermabrasion was very effective, it had significant recovery time.  Fraxel will incur several more treatments but will have minimal down time between treatments.  For  the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Fraxel.

Best treatment for you acne scars

There are many approaches to treating acne scaring. Lasers and chemical peels are usually the best treatments. My choice for treating ice pick type acne scars would be Fraxel re:store laser.  Not only would your improvements be immediate, it is also progressive.  The fraxel works with microscopic laser columns that penetrate into the skin.  The laser treats only a fraction of the tissue at a time leaving the surrounding tissue intact, which promotes rapid healing.  This process stimulates your body's own natural healing process, replacing the old damaged scar tissue with fresh, glowing healthy skin.  In your case I would suggest 6 treatments for dramatic improvement.  These treatments may be spaced apart from 4-6 weeks.