Severe Acne/ Acne Scars Help Please! (photos)

What products can I use to get rid of this acne and the scars? I've tried many things such as maximum strength salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide. I can't afford to go to dermatologist and I'm really desperate at this point. Please help recommend what I can use to get rid of scars and clear my skin. Thanks!

Options for dark scars after acne

I would start with options for PIH which include fractional laser, Melapads daily, and Melarase AM and Melarase PM. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Control of acne before scars

This is very important, a lot of your scars are actually PIH or skin darkening, provided you don't have more outbreaks, these will fade in 4-8 months. Picosure or picosecond lasers are indicated in your case because they can help with mild scaring and pigmentation changes.All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Treat acne with isotretionin to get rid of it completely. A combination approach is needed to get the best outcome for acne scarring. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term plan including lasers, fillers, subcision, and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer