Red mark on my nose after pimple. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a pimple like 3 or 4 month back and still have this mark will it go away if so how long thanks!!!

Red spot on the nose

I would begin with Melapads and Plato's Scar Serum followed by vbeam laser to reduce the redness. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Improving Acne Scars and Pigmentation

There are a variety of lasers that can be uses to improve acne scars and pigmentation.  The newly released PicoWay Resolve is one of the most exciting technologies available.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Red Bump on Face

these can be treated with peels, skin care, microneedling and vascular lasers like pulsed dye laser, yellow laser.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Red mark on nose

This may improve over time.  If it persists, it may be possible to improve the redness by treating it with pulsed dye laser.  See a dermatologist if it persists.
Regards,
Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Red Mark from Pimple and V-Beam

The best way to reduce redness from a pimple is through the V-Beam laser. It is fast and effective with no downtime.  Please find a specialist in scars for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green