Deep stretch marks on butt and black spots between legs? I'm a woman of color. (Photo)

I know that stretch marks aren't really easy to get rid of, and are resistant to treatment but there must be something I can do maybe a chemical peel? There's just so many of them and they're all very deep my butt is already unflattering. Then there is black spots between my legs, I have hyperpigmentaton in allot of areas around the mouth, between the legs, on my forehead and on my butt. Is there anything that could help these problems? some pictures they're of the skin on the butt + legs

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no "cure" for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling and skin care can give significant improvement. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Stretch marks in dark skin

The only thing that I would try is Infini. It is safe for your skin type and has been shown to improve stretch marks in some cases. It's not going to eliminate the marks, but should improve them. A series of at least 3-5 should be done. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD