What is the best treatment to treat enlarged pores? Considering that laser genesis and fraxel didn't help. (photos)

I had acne scars and enlarged pores on cheeks for which i had laser genesis 7 sessions which didn't make any difference.i had 3 sessions of fraxel co2 laser which also had made no improvement yet.Can any one help?

How to treat enlarged pores

It is very difficult to treat enlarged pores. Many promise results, but there is no guarantee of a good result and treatments can make it worse in some cases. Many have tried series of glycolic peels, which are of minimal benefit, but have minimal risk in lighter-skinned persons, CO2 laser peels, which can make things better or worse, and, more recently, micro-needling, which is low risk but minimal benefit.

In short, there is no miracle for enlarged pores that work consistently with no risk.

In your case, you have acne scars as well, which can be treated successfully.

Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

Getting the right combination for acne scarring/pores with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers

I get great results with clear + brilliant in combination with microneedling/prp and skin care.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in lasers and skin care.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne scars and pores

I would treat with the Infini for this problem. It will help. These are also acne scars. I have seen better results with the Infini than with the CO2 for this. I had the same Fraxel.

Steven F. Weiner, MD