How can I get rid of my dark spots?

'm 32 years old, and I have dark spots on my face. I have tried all kinds of products like fade creams, and even tried covering it up with make up. What is the best treatment for these spots? Iam 2much worried

Hyperpigmentation treatment

Thank you for your question. There are a variety of lesions that cause dark spots to the face, and it is difficult to assess your skin without photos or an in person evaluation. Different modalities to lighten dark spots include prescription strength lightening creams, chemical peels, or laser treatments, and the right treatment for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime, and cost. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding your dark spots and to discuss treatment options that best suits your skin.