25 with wrinkles appearing overnight (Photo)

In the last few months my skin has drastically changed. My eyes are forming crows feet that are deepening daily, my hands and leg skin is getting almost like fish skin. A year ago i had soft, smooth skin. What do you suggest for the eyes.. anything for the hands skin? I moisturize, use retin a products and clarisonic face washer daily.

Eyes and hands

Thank for your photo. As we get older, we will start seeing changes to our eyes and hands. The two biggest culprits that give away our age are wrinkles and volume loss. For eyes, this can be best treated with botox to stop your muscles from creasing the overlying skin. This can prevent wrinkles from forming. If your hands appear to be losing volume or becoming more "skeleton" like, then a filler can be used to volumize the skin which makes your hands appear younger, healthier, and more hydrated. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Beverly Hills Physician

25 with wrinkles appearing overnight

Thank you for your question and photograph.  In most instances skin care and facial rejuvenation requires treatment using a number of products including retin-a and prescription skin care products but also the use of office procedures like Botox, dermal fillers, and chemical peels.  All of these can be used in the skin of the face and hands to improve texture, tone, and coloration.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to have the best treatment options made. 

Start Young For Aging Prevention

The crow's feet can be improved with fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp. For hand rejuvenation, fillers like Radiesse can improve the appearance instantly. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Skincare

Hi there, for the wrinkles I recommend Botox. It will help to halt the movement that creates these lines. Combining Botox with good skincare will help your skin recover as well. If you are experiencing dry skin, one of my favorite products is SkinMedica HA5. You must use it with a moisturizer, but after repeated usage, it actually "trains" your skin to produce moisture. It's better to start sooner than later when it comes to fighting aging.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician