I am 24 years old man and i have i lot wrinkles on my face. Please what is the best name cream for me to buy? Thank you

Crepey Skin, Wrinkles - Retinols, TCA Peels, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva, Sun Protection

It's unusual to have a lot of wrinkles at such a young age. You might want to start with a retinol cream. But if your skin is very wrinkled and crepey from the sun, you may need peels, lasers, and mironeedling.  Please be sure to wear sunscreen to prevent further wrinkling. Please see an expert for all of your options. Best, Dr. Emer

Cream and Skin Care

Thank you for your question. Depending on your lifestyle there may be different options. Best would be to consult with either a board certified plastic surgeon or a dermatologist to discuss further in detail. RetinA, Chemical Peels and a top of the line skin care line would be best. Consult and get a skin care evaluation prior to making any decisions on your own. Best of Luck!

Wrinkle prevention

Thank you for your question Henry Al. At 24 years old, I would start with 0.5% retinol twice a week, a daily sunscreen with growth factors. My favorite daycream with sunscreen is Journee from Neocutis. I would make sure to use a Vitamin C serum like CE ferulic from Skinceuticals or Reactive from Neocutis. A glycolic peel (gentle) once or twice a month at a medical spa will help the cell turn over and get the products to absorb better.

Skincare for the youth

The best treatment for you skin includes Retin A, sunscreen, and a growth factor product such as Lifeline. Strict sun protection is the key to future skin health.

Steven F. Weiner, MD