I am 19 years old. I have had pimples since the age of 15. Please tell me some procedure to clear my acne

Procedures for acne

Thank you for your question. There are a few different avenues you can try. The most basic way would be investing in a good skincare line for your at home use. Products that contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide are great to treat acne. The obagi clenziderm kit is targeted to acne. You could also try a series of chemical peels, regenlite or ND Yag laser to help kill the bacteria. It would be best to meet with a skincare consultant so they can better formulate a plan.Best of luck.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon