What can I use to treat holes?

My face many hole for pimple what can I use cream please help me

Doctor Answers 3

Laser and Filler combination therapy

Thank you for inquiry, I would recommend a series of fractional laser treatments in the area. After this series I would recommend adding a Hyaluronic acid filler intradermal to increase collagen and to give your skin an even looking appearance.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 68 reviews

Acne Holes

I would highly recommend a filler such as Restylane to inject these acne scars.  These fillers will slowly build new collagen and help heal these scars.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD
New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 78 reviews


Assuming you have ice pick scars, TCA CROSS or punch excision is the best method. A picture will be good, however the video link below can give you more information . 


Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia.

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist
4.7 out of 5 stars 77 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.