What is this on my crotch? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 2

Spots On My Crotch

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
They could be moles or tags, but should be seen by a dermatologist as the picture is not that clear and you'd want to ensure they are not viral warts. I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 204 reviews

Growth in groin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The growth looks like a wart. Sometimes these viral growths can spread from sexual contact or even just from shaving.  If there are only a few lesions, treatment typically is direct removal or freezing. See a dermatologist for a final diagnosis and treatment. 

Lee P. Laris, DO
Phoenix Dermatologist
4.8 out of 5 stars 16 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.