Pimples - how to clear my face? (photo)

Face full pimples and black mark

Doctor Answers 1

Acne with scarring

I suggest seeing a skin specialist. I would start on Retin A. Oral antibiotics and topicals might be needed as well. For the scarring, Infini is recommended. Bellafill can be used for the deeper scars if it is approved there.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 27 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.