Pimples - how to clear my face? (photo)

Face full pimples and black mark

Fraxel laser - after acne have cleared

If you still have active spots then you need to treat your acne problem before removing scars. I would suggest you to consult an expert who will determine the root of your acne and give you proper treatment. After your skin is cleared you can proceed with fraxel laser in combination with few other treatments such as microdermabrasion and chemical peels to improve your skin texture. Good luck! 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Fraxel laser - after acne have cleared

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Acne with scarring

I suggest seeing a skin specialist. I would start on Retin A. Oral antibiotics and topicals might be needed as well. For the scarring, Infini is recommended. Bellafill can be used for the deeper scars if it is approved there.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne with scarring

Steven F. Weiner, MD