What can I do to get rid of acne on my forehead? (photos)

My acne on my forehead has gone over the top lately. Ive been using muiltiple facewashes and none seem to work! My forehead is just becoming dry, wrinkly, and a lot more pimples come in. School is about to start soon and im crying over this. Please help. I need to know what things would be best and help improve as soon as possible.

Acne treatment

if the over the counter acne treatments are not effective then it's time to see a board certified dermatologist for stronger and different treatment options such as prescription creams pills as well as injections chemical peels and laser or light therapy. The aad.org has a list of board certified dermatologists by location. 

Paramus Dermatologic Surgeon