Can you please tell me what my options are for treating wrinkles and crepe skin under my eyes? (Photo)

I am 45 , I already get Botox for crows feet. Are there eye creams you can recommend or minimally invasive procedures ?

Eye wrinkles.

You should be on a retinol to rebuild the collagen under your eyes.  It will take a few months, but you will see the skin improve and wrinkles resolve.

Cedar Park Family Physician

Wrinkles under the Eyes

Hi Klee421,

Based from your photo, it will be best to consider surgery or at least laser resurfacing of the lower eyelid.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crepey Skin, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags -- Restylane or Belotero, Clear+Brilliant/Fraxel, Co2/Erbium Laser, Eclipse Micropen/PRP, Viva

Laser, fillers, microneedling/PRP will give improvement without surgery. Lower blepharoplasty would be a permanent solution. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Tear Trough Treatment

Hi there, sometimes we can place botox near the area to assist with the wrinkle directly underneath the eye. However, I think the best plan of action for you would be to use Juvederm Voluma in the undereye region. I regularly have great success in treating this area with Voluma.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician