Eliminate cellulite on arms with non-invasive procedure?

I am a very active and fit 61-year-old. I go to the gym and perform arm exercises utilizing weights and machines -- doesn't seem to get rid of the bumps on my arms. What are my options? Nutrition? Non-invasive procedures? What can I do at home that will help? Creams and ointments? These just appeared about two years ago. HELP!!

Thanks for your query. Cellulite can be prevented by avoiding rapid weight gain or weight loss. Other treatments which may be helpful are radio frequency, ultrasound therapy, pneumatic massage, massage that stimulates lymphatic drainage. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of cellulite on the arms

Treatment of cellulite on the armsCellfina, thermismooth, vela3 , kuma shape 2 and other RF, infra red , massage technologies , Zimmer Z wave and many other energy devices can be useful.  Liposuction , fat grafting  and other surgical and non surgical treatments all have a place in cellulite treatment.  This is frequently a complex problem that take more than one therapy and more than one treatment to get the best results

Cellulite on arms?

Best bet is to be examined by a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist experienced in Cellfina as well as other non surgical modalities. They can examine you, then discuss treatment options and a treatment plan with you.

Cellulite -- Exilis Ultra/Cellutone, Venus Legacy/Zimmer Z Wave, Thermage, Ultherapy, Cellfina, Sculptra, ThermiRF/ThermiSmooth

arm cellulite can be treated with a combination of procedures -- thermiRF, exilis/venus legacy, cellutone, sculptra injections.  Please see an expert for a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Thank you for your question.Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women. It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied. Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment. It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks. It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.  If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina. Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.  Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.  It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding. It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed. We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding. It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office. Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.  Take care, Dr. Schwartz  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon