Had scar revision under my chin little over 3 weeks ago. My chin and side profile look deformed as if volume is missing (Photo)

Initially had a cyst removed 4 years ago after stitches came out it came opened.. let it heal on it's own. The contour was normal just didn't like the scar . I decided to have it revised a little over 3 weeks ago and today yes the scar looks smaller but the contour of my chin looks deformed it hangs down a little more than usual and seems to be missing volume as seen in pics , even the side of my jaw has a slight droop . Will this subside with time or should I tell my ps I need help

Plato's scar serum and skin taping

You may need to redrape the skin with tissue tape and steri-strips so as to even out the contour. It would be best to speak to your surgeon as early as possible. In the meantime, apply Plato's Scar Serum twice daily.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Ultherapy

Ultherapy is a new type of non-surgical, non-invasive procedure for the face that uses ultrasound and the body’s own natural healing process to lift, tone and tighten loose skin. The FDA – approved device used in the procedure utilizes the safe, time-tested energy of ultrasound to stimulate the deep structural support layers of the skin including those typically addressed in a surgical face lift without disturbing the surface of the skin.

John Frattellone, DMD
Red Bank Dentist

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

you should allow this area to heal, if you are not happy in 3-6 months consider skin tightening or removal.  Best, Dr. Emer.