Spots and lumps; what should I do?

I recently had two pimples one on my left breast and near the nipple and the other below my chest. one of them had white pus and opened however its been two weeks and there is still a lump and there is a black dot in the middle, however the other pimple was red and painful and it had a small white head. however they is a large lump beneath it has been also two weeks its still there and redness. i have a keloid scarring on my back and chest i and if not what should i do to make it go.

Dark scars on the breast

I would recommend evaluation of your breast lump by a physician. As for the dark skin scar, begin with Plato's Scar Serum and Plato's Dark Scar Corrector. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles