Why am I not seeing weight loss despite all my healthy food and lifestyle?

I am 22 years old, 170 cms and around 70 kilograms, i live a healthy lifestyle, my healthy food is measured through a scale, i eat veggies, grilled chicken, steak, around 180 grams of rice throughout the day which is almost a 100 grams of carbs only, but it seems like i am not losing the weight i want despite everything i have been trying, i exercise 5-6 times a week and i maintain a very healthy lifestyle, but some fat on my belly and sides are not going away, i need help please.

Not seeing weight loss

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You are not alone! It seems that you really are applying yourself to do the right thing. I would advise to have a diet diary for 2 weeks. That way you can see it in black and white. People will diet and then plateau. The body will try to readjust it's weight. This is the time to push a little harder. Avoid whites(rice, bread, pasta, potato and corn). Add greens and berries and lean protein (chicken, fish,turkey). Then increase exercise and add High Intensity interval training 2 x a week. Products like Isagenix really help to lower the salt, fat and sugar cravings too. Avoid all processed food. ( lean cuisine, deli meat, etc).

Ditch the rice, ditch the steak and go lower cals or more intense exercise

Rice has zero nutritional value and can be classified as junk food. Your carbs can be fruits instead. If you like the texture, substitute "riced" cauliflower. Steak is a higher fat protein than fish or chicken so get rid of it for a while. Drink at least 2.5 liters of water daily. Do high intensity cardio.