What is the best treatment for under eye wrinkles and milia on a 31 year old? (photos)

I naturally have dry skin but I've been trying many eye creams and the lines under my eyes are getting worse. I recently quit smoking as well and trying to drink more water. What is the best treatment for under eye wrinkles and milia on a 31 year old?

Wrinkles and milia

It is best to see a doctor who is a real dermatologist and do not overwhelm with technology that does not do anything but increase cost.  simple extraction of milia for you and also eyelids seem to have allergic dryness causing wrinkling.  Appointment is the key for treatment.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

I suggest a combination approach with lasers, fillers, skin care and microneedling/PRP for treatment of under eye wrinkles and optimal results. Milia can be treated with needle removal but you can do clear + brilliant or fraxel laser with microneedling and get cosmetic improvements while also improving the milia. Please see a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer. 

Eye wrinkles

Thank you for the photos. A quick and simple solution would be to have hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane to your lower eyelid area to smooth and lighten the shadows and creases in the area. Milia can be treated by using a tiny needle to release each one but this must be done carefully and steriley in a physician's office to protect your eyes and minimize the risk of infection and complications. For the best treatment options, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee MD
Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Pro-Fractional Laser Therapy Treatments Montreal

Thank you for your inquiry. I would highly recommend pro-fractional laser therapy. Pro-Fractional Therapy is a quick and comfortable laser procedure with little downtime, used for improving the overall appearance of your skin. A lot of my patients use this treatment in combination with injectable procedures to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent future ones. A consultation would be necessary to assess your skin and determine if you skin will react positively to this treatment - A test would be performed prior to performing full treatment. Regards!