What kind of treatments and procedures can I get for my acne scars and pores? I don't have acne anymore.

I would like to know the prices for the treatments? What kind of home remedy's do you guys recommend? What kind of sunscreen should I use for my face? Any recommendations to a specific Doctor that specializes in my case in Los Angeles or near by?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Hidef Acne Scar Treatments in Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend combination Hidef treatments including fractional lasers, fractional Ematrix RF, subcision, fillers, and skin tightening for your scars. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles