Can I get rid of white stretch marks on the breast?

they are relatively new and small in length. what is the best laser to diminish their appearance as much as possible. i have also heard about treatments ike derma rolling for stretch marks, how effective is this? thank you in advance

Stretch Marks

Thank you for your question in regards to stretch marks. A series of micro-needling or derma rolling treatments along with using a growth factor serum can help the appearance of your stretch marks. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Laser stretch mark therapy

We continue to see very positive results with stretch mark treatments using laser therapy on the breasts. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

I suggest posting photos.  Stretch marks can be treated with lasers, microneedling/PRP, medical tattooing.  I suggest a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

White stretch mark treatment

If they aren't red, then VBeam or Excel V won't help. Resurfacing with Fraxel 1550 or a CO2 laser will improve things but these are difficult to resolve. Also, the Infini is helpful for these.

Steven F. Weiner, MD