I have laugh lines around my mouth and make me look old like my face is falling, what can I do pls? (photo)

Fillers for Softening of Laugh Lines

Dear midaaaaa:

Looking at your photos, I would recommend that you initially have fillers like Voluma to revolumize your cheeks which will to some degree lift your laugh lines and then on 2 week follow up have a filler like Juvederm Volift injected via a cannula into the nasolabial fold areas.  Wishing you treatment success.

A little lift with skin tightening (theramage/venus legacy/ultherapy), fillers and sculptra

I suggest you see a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in facial contouring.  There are a lot of options for you such as fillers and skin tightening like thermage/venus legacy/ultherapy. Sculptra will help lifting and lines long term.  Best, Dr. Emer.

I Have Laugh Lines Around My Mouth And Make Me Look Old Like My Face Is Falling, What Can I Do Pls?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about your facial appearance.  Based on your photo, I would recommend the use of fillers such as Juvederm and Voluma in order to address your concerns.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Improving laugh lines

This can easily be improved using fillers. I would place some in the NLF and at the corners of the mouth. Sometimes cheek fillers give a lift as well. An in person evaluation will be best to determine what's best for you.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

I have laugh lines around my mouth and make me look old like my face is falling, what can I do pls?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Smiles lines can be treated in a number of ways and the best initial starting point is to evaluate your cheeks.  As we age our cheeks start to sag and fall, worsening the appearance of these smile lines, placing tension along our lower eyelid and making our face look more hollow.  Placement of dermal fillers into our cheeks can improve all of these symptoms.  If your cheeks demsontrate sufficient volume and appropriate positioning then a dermal filler such as Juvederm can be placed directly into your smile lines to help smooth the junction between your cheek and upper lip.  Hope this helps.