Lipo Cavitation is the Same As Ultrasonic Cavitation or Lipodissolve? Which One is Permanent and Best for Cellulite? (photo)

A Minimally Invasive But Effective Cellulite Treatment

Cellulite affects up to 85% of adult women and can be extremely difficult to #correct. Many treatments are ineffective or take multiple sessions to complete with very temporary results. If you are deemed a candidate, you may benefit from #Cellfina. Cellfina is the newest, most effective FDA approved technology available for treating cellulite. This one-time, minimally invasive procedure takes only 45 minutes to perform, but the results last for a minimum of two years. #Cellfina has the longest lasting results of any current #cellulite treatment. Its approval rate is over 93% here on RealSelf.

Used on #moderate to #severe cellulite of the buttock and thighs, Cellfina works by treating the rubber-band-like connective tissue that causes cellulite. When these “rubber bands” under the skin are cut, the fat trapped underneath in dimples “snaps” back into place, creating a full, smooth appearance.
There is no cutting and no incisions. To perform this controlled, precise, and safe procedure, a vacuum hand piece is placed over the dimpled tissue through which the surgeon will deliver a local anesthetic. Then a small, needle-like #microblade is inserted to release the fibrous bands, the cause of cellulite. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for #Cellfina by consulting with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.  

Cellfina is the ONLY Effective Cellulite Treatment That Works!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Best option is Cellulaze

Consult with your surgeon about Cellulaze, a minimally invasive procedure promoting tighter smoother skin. This is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment, consult with your surgeon if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Best Treatment for Cellulite is VASERsmooth

Based upon your photos, you have evidence of cellulite with some areas of extra fatty tissue. Using the noninvasive treatments for cellulite will give you minimal improvement, with none of it being permanent. I have been using the VASERsmooth with excellent results over the past 1.5 years. The VASERsmooth uses ultrasonic energy in which I can cut the bands which cause cellulite, even out the surrounding fat cells and release the skin superficially to help make it contract. I have been having results between 60-85% improvement which is permanent at 1 year post-operating.The entire operation lasts between 1.5 to 2 hours to treat the entire circumference of the thigh, as opposed to cellulaze which takes much longer to treat the same area. Recovery is quick with a couple of days downtime, and back to the gym in 2-3 weeks.

Jeffrey LaGrasso, MD

Cellulite treatment

I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulite treatment

If you truly have cellulite,  cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD, FACS

Cellulite Treatment & Cavitation

Cavitation is a term referring to how ultrasonic energy disrupts fat cell.  It is not related to lipodissolve which reduces fat cells by necrosis or cell death. Neither is the best treatment for cellulite, laser cellulite treatments like CelluSmooth are more effective for treating this problem.  Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon