What to do in order to fix them forever? Not temporarily (Photo)

I will get married and I want to fix the scars on my nose which resulted by a stupied dermatologist when he was removing deep acne through (electricity)

Bellafill vs surgery

These are too broad for TCA CROSS, surgical options will leave you with a scar. Lasers can improve things, but the improvement will be modest (mild). Bellafill is said to be permanent, but is pitched at 5 years. This is an option, I personally would use a HA filler due to safety (arterial supply of the nose). Bottom line- see a Board Certified Plastics or Dermatologist for options. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia.

Brisbane Dermatologist

Treatments for Your Perfect Day--Lasers, microneedling/prp, Bellafill

This can be improved with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers. I recommend a formal evaluation with an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Nasal scars improvement with Bellafill.

This can be permanently improved with Bellafill. I don't think lasers will give the needed volume. You need to get skin tested first to see if allergic.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

​Nose scars and what to do with them in icepick, boxcar form.

Nose scars and what to do with them in icepick, boxcar form. You can improve these scars as I've done this many times before. You have to get those scars to raise up & you're going to need to do some type of CO2 laser or other lasers to cause them to raise up with some resurfacing. These scars need to be raised up and there special ways to treat these scars. I have over 15 years of experience treating these types of scars

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon