Painless pimple scar not healing.

i had a pimple-like feature on my left side of head, it dried it'self but the scar doesn't heal. its now five months. it keeps rebuilding and breaking off its self- does not stop. what does this manifest? what should i do to stop this happen? which medication should i apply? thank you.

Not healing lesion

You should go and have a consultation with a dermatologist if it does not heal. It definitely needs an expert assessment.

Montreal Dermatologist

Painless pimple scar not healing

Anything that does not heal need to be checked out by a doctor. He may choose to do a biopsy to be sure that it isn't anything serious. I would get it evaluated as soon as possible by your primary doctor and they may want to refer you to a Plastic Surgeon. Good Luck!

Bruce K. Smith, MD

Non healing scabbed area on face

This needs evaluation from a doctor. The fact it isn't healing is worrisome. It could be infection, cancer, or other skin condition. I can't advise you of any treatment without knowing what it is.

Steven F. Weiner, MD