Which treatment(s) would work best to get rid of acne scars and purple spots on the Hispanic skin? (Photos)

Hi, I have 1 month old acne scars and a purple spot. I live in Sweden but I am willing to travel just to get the best possible treatment. I am looking for sincere experts with long time experience who can help me with this question, which treatment(s) would suit my scars to minimize the appearance of them as much as possible? If you happen to know an expert in Europe that would be great. I am also worried about the treatment risks. Any advice you have is SO appreciated. Please give me some hope!

​Treatment for acne scars and purple spots with Acne scar treatment

There is treatment for this and sometimes it requires sometimes multiple approaches. For ice pick scars that are almost boxcar scars we have to get them to raise up the rest of level of skin. Some form of laser resurfacing or other resurfacing modality will be important for this. The purple spots generally respond to laser resurfacing as well. You might have some volume deficit that could require further treatments in the deeper layers. I combine about 5 to 7 different types of methods and do it all in one treatment that's done in about 2 hours. The only problem is that I'm in Seattle Washington.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scars and purple color

To properly treat your scars it will take a combination of treatments.  You will benefit from fillers into the scars and V-Beam laser for the purple areas.  Based on your skin type the eMatrix would be the best treatment for the overall acne scars with at least three treatments.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green