Consult with a doctor virtually or in personBOOK A CONSULTATION

Is this a normal deltoid implant? (photo)

September 11, 2015
Asked By:
jeruesalemboi
in Israel, IL

Hey doctors, I came across this plastic surgeon in korea who does deltoid implants and claims to add 6-7 cm to the shoulders, I'm showing you photos and asking if any of you guys can preform something like this, my shoulders narrow down i have a narrow frame, can any of you surgeons reshape it like this surgeon does? he seems to actually reshape the clavicle using implants, and adds a huge difference to each shoulder, thanks.

2 photos

Answers (3)

ASK A DOCTOR
From board-certified doctors and trusted medical professionals
VOTED MOST HEPFUL
September 12, 2015

Answer: Deltoid Implants

1 person found this helpful
David Shifrin, MDBoard Certified Plastic Surgeon
Book a virtual consultation
MOST RECENT
September 14, 2015

Answer: Deltoid implants

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMDBoard Certified Plastic Surgeon
Book a virtual consultation
September 14, 2015

Answer: Deltoid Implants

Jason Emer, MDDermatologic Surgeon, Board Certified in Dermatology
Book a virtual consultation

Recommended reading

Everything you need to know about Plastic Surgery

• 96% worth it
  • 28.0k reviews
  • Avg cost: $14,500
Learn More

Browse popular questions

Botched Plastic Surgery Jobs: Who Causes Them?
Darryl J. Blinski, MD says:

GREAT question. The # 1 answer is YOU the patients who go to unqualified PS's. Yes there can be poor results in anyones hands but in general the non PS or poorly trained PS's are the problem because YOU (the public) tries to get something for nothing in fees. "Discount Plastic...

Read 12 Doctor Answers
Is It Normal to Sign a Waiver Before Plastic Surgery?
Roger J. Friedman, MD says:

This is not something that I have ever asked a patient to do. I spend a lot of time during my consultation and pre operative visit discussing the procedure, post operative course and associated risks and complications. This provides a thorough understanding before getting anywhere near an...

Read 8 Doctor Answers
Financing Plastic Surgery: Monthly Payments?
George J. Beraka, MD (retired) says:

To HaleyJones, Hi.  Care Credit is a good company, but listen to the good advice of Dr. Goldstein and Dr. Williams.  Only borrow what you are VERY comfortable paying off.

Read 26 Doctor Answers
SPONSORED

See more doctors near you

Our mission is to create a world where every investment in modern beauty is Worth It.