Acne scars said to not be removable by some doctors?

Painless acne scars are in my back side and some doctors said me that can't be removed if so then it will be raised more and more....any kind of solution in this world???

Photos will help

Going by your description, possibly hypertrophic scars? I don't know without a picture. I suggest you see a specialist, there maybe options such as steroid injections?All the bestDr Davin Lim, Brisbane.Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scars on back

I think that either the Infini or lasers will help improve acne scars wherever they are. You probably have darker skin so the Infini would be a safer treatment. Other therapies which can help are PRP, Bellafill, and subcision.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne scars--NOT on the face

Acne scars on the face are much more easily treated than elsewhere on the body. On the face, there are lots of hair follicles and glands, from which the skin heals. Therefore, one can be much more aggressive in terms of treatment.For scars that are NOT on the face, treatment is MUCH more limited, but treatments do exist and "improvement" is possible.With ANY acne scar, I recommend treatment by an EXTREMELY skilled surgeon who treats acne scars regularly. MOST Physicians who treat acne scars in my area "dabble" with them--treat few and the proof is in the results, or lack of.I never tell patients that acne scars are "removable", which gives the false hope of it disappearing without any trace, but inform them that they are "improvable". The treatment of acne scars requires a skilled Surgeon, who does not only have technical skills, but the knowledge to choose the best treatment option for the patient. There are few areas of Cosmetic Surgery in which the surgeon can make such a huge difference as there are several different types of acne scars and multiple treatment methods available, the the difference between one Physician and the next can be huge.Good luck!drbader

Robert S. Bader, MD
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon