How to remove wrinkled skin and white spot on burnt skin? There was severe electrical flash (Photo)

I had electric flash burn on hand 3years before but redevelopment of skin were not proper.there is lot white skin and wrinkles on skin. I want remove white spot and winkles on skin. I want to remove white spot and skin without grading of skin

Hypopigmentation after Burn

The white spots are a result of the melanocyte cells being damaged from the burn and thus leading to hypo-pigmentation. I suggest seeing an experience and licensed dermatologist to assess your skin and come up with a safe and effective treatment plan for you. 

Hypopigmented scars on hands

This is not possible to improve in my experience. There are cover up make ups which can be used. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD