Cheeks full of acne and scars, are there any treatments? (photos)

On my face especially on my chicks fully acne and scar is there, any treatment is case it have what is the cost?

INFINI and filler

Agree with Dr Weiner. 100% INFINI RF over any other treatment. I often combine this with PRP over and under technique, what ever is remaining, filler. Bellafill in the US, Juvederm or Belotero in Australia. Looks hard, but pretty straight forward. Video explains things. Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Microdermabrasion is an effective, non-surgical way to get rid of acne scars, fine wrinkles and
sunspots by exfoliating the top layers of the skin.

No chemicals or laser beams are used, only aluminum oxide
micro crystals that gently sandblast your skin, leaving it smooth and

Microdermabrasion also stimulates collagen production, helping your skin
rejuvenate faster than normal.

John Frattellone, DMD
Red Bank Dentist

Acne scar treatment on dark skin

This is a perfect case to treat with the Infini and Bellafill (for the deeper scars). Please see an expert for this. The link goes into details as well.

Steven F. Weiner, MD