I'm 20 and I look older everyday, what is causing this and how can I fix it? (photo)

I'm 20 and I look older everyday I have large pores and acne for as long as I can remember . My skin looks wrinkled and sagged my face looks tired even though I sleep early and drink plenty of water sometimes it even looks dehydrated . 

Acne scars and treatment

Thanks for your question and photo. Technology such as Aerolase and Intensif microneedling may help improve your skin condition. Intensif uses microneedling to deliver radio frequency energy that triggers the skin’s natural healing process promoting the production of new collagen and elastin. The Aerolase laser aims laser technology into both the outer and inner layers of your skin. As it penetrates the deep layers of your skin, it helps combat bacteria and any other infections. It also helps reduce inflammation. Both treatments are FDA approved. Hope this helps. Best, Dr. Katz