Tell me please how to remove this things? (photo)

​How to remove long boxcar scars atrophic scars and rolling scars on your cheek.

How to remove long boxcar scars atrophic scars and rolling scars on your cheek. This is not an easy treatment but it can totally be improved. I would suggest a multi-layered approach you would likely need some volumizing and work in the deeper layers. You will also need some skin treatment with it as well like aggressive resurfacing. You can do all this in one treatment. We have a 5-7 step process that can treat all types of acne scars in about 2 hours. co2 laser alone will not make this alot better in my experience.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best options for this type of scarring include lasers, fillers, TCA cross

This can be treated with a combination of lasers, fillers and TCA cross. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Scars on face

These can't be "removed" but improved. Scars are best treated with the Infini in my opinion. Other options include laser resurfacing. It might be that filling with Bellafill in beneficial as well. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD