Is it okay to use hydroquinone 4% cream on top of cleocin 1% solution?

So I originally went to see my doctor for acne on my face and burn scar pigmentation on my legs. But I also have acne scars/dark spots on my face. And was wondering if I can use hydroquinone on top of the Cleocin T solution after it's dried?

Hydroquinone and usage

It should be safe to use the hydroquinone with your Cleocin.  However, if you get too dry or irritated you may not always be use them both together.  Best, Dr. Green

Hydroquinone and usage

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}