What type of scar are these, and what can I do to get rid of them? (Photo)

I got lots of cystic acnes before resorting to accutane, and I popped most if not all of them, and now I am regretting my decision on everyday of my life. Is there a treatment(s) that can completely eliminate or lessen the appearance of my scars?

Hidef Acne Scar Protocol for asian skin

Our exclusive Hidef Acne Scar Protocol utilizes many treatments that are ideal for asian skin, including Ematrix RF, fractional laser and RF, skin resurfacing, co2 laser, subcision, light chemical peels, and acne surgery. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
@kareplasticsurgery on Instagram

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring requires a combination of lasers, fillers, subcision, TCA cross. I suggest you see a cosmetic dermatologist with expertise in lasers and scarring. Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne Scars and Treatments

Your acne scars can be treated with the eMatrix laser.  It will take 3 to 5 treatments to reduce your scars but with each treatment you will see improvement.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scars? Type and treatments

In my opinion, acne scars are treated based upon the type of scar. It appears from your photographs that you have boxcars, pits enlarged pores and a few ice picks. Treatment for these type of scars include TCA cross, subscision, ablative and non-ablative laser, RF micro needling (infini),  and Micro Needling. PRP can be added to any of the treatments. Multiple sessions will probably be needed. Look for an acne scar specialist. Ask to see photos of patients with similar types cars. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

TCA CROSS, possibly filler and subcision

Best if I have a photo with angled lighting to see if there are atrophic scars. Looks like standard box car and medium depth ice pick. 

Ideally I would perform TCA CROSS, then reassess. The Web Reference video goes into more detail. If you have atrophic scars on angled lighting, fillers such as Juvederm Volbella or Bellafill can help. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist