Pimple like rash only on back, shoulders, and chest. (photos)

Pimple like rash only on back, shoulders, and chest. Started on back and has seemed to spread. Hasn't caused much discomfort unless I am thinking about it. It did get hot and I work outside, but it has been cool for the past couple of days. Pictures might be hard to see, but they aren't dark red or purple spots. Light pink some with white heads like a pimple. I am 28 and no previous issues.

Answers (1)

Spots on Back

From the photos, it looks like you have mild inflammatory acne. This can usually be handled by antibiotics, which are available in both oral and topical forms. Because of the wide-spread nature of yours, I would suggest an oral antibiotic. Understand that it can take 6 to 8 months(with ANY treatment) before you notice signs of improvement. Find a good dermatologist for evaluation and treatment.          jlr

Lagrange Dermatologist

Ask a Provider

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors.
FOR FREE.