Deep chemical burn facial scar (Photo)

Are there methods of scar revision for young scars? Does the scar need to mature 6 months to a years time prior to treatment? I'm asking in regards to a deep chemical burn facial scar

Treatment of a deep scar on the skin

I would suggest a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, subcision, fractional lasers, fillers, and micro needling.Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Chemical burn facial scar

You should see a dermatologic surgeon or plastic surgeon as soon as possible.  The best treatment for the scar might be surgical excision and meticulous wound closure with sutures, converting the current scar into a fine linear scar.  An in person evaluation by an experienced doctor is essential to determine the best treatment approach.Regards,Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon